Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Happy Camper


It's been a little while since I've been able to post here, but I've been busy at camp with only limited internet access. I am in the midst of my 5th week as the Camp Nurse at Camp Assurance. By God's grace, all the illnesses and injuries have so far been fairly minor. I only have one week left and am praying that it will stay this calm.

I have really enjoyed being a part of the ministry here. Due to a large number of campers for one of the junior weeks, I was able to be a counselor for a cabin of eight girls. During that week, one girl in my cabin was saved and two got assurance of their salvation. It is a tremondous blessing to be used in the Lord's service.

I have been continuing to travel on the weekends. I had a meeting in Corning, Iowa and another in Beloit, Wisconsin. (I will be assisting the church in Beloit as camp nurse for their family camp in a couple of weeks.) This Sunday, I will be visiting a church in Oak Park, Illinois.

The Lord has continued to provide support, bringing me to 79%. Please pray with me that the remainder of my support would come in by the end of the year, if that would be the Lord's plan.

No comments: