Saturday, August 9, 2008

Back Home


Well, I'm finally home for a few days. I spent the last week serving as camp nurse for a Wisconsin church's family camp. I didn't really know anyone going into the week, but ended up making a lot of friends and having a great time. The camp was held on the grounds of a small Bible camp in north central Wisconsin.

Since my last post, another church has taken me on for support, bringing me to 83.8%. Praise the Lord!

I'm now home for a little while, so I'll be able to get back to my home church and do a bit of work at the hospital. My next official deputation meeting is in early September. I will, of course, have some other deputation work to do with sending out more packets and contacting pastors. I'm still trying to schedule meetings for the remainder of this year and spring of next year, all the while hoping that I won't need them:-) All in the Lord's timing though.

No comments: