Friday, September 12, 2008

Traveling Again

It's been a while since I posted, but things have been rather quiet on the deputation front. This past Wednesday was the first meeting I have had since I returned from Wisconsin in early August. I enjoyed the short trip up to Geneva, Illinois and the opportunity to once again share about the ministry in Papua New Guinea.

The past weeks have been filled with work at my local hospital, various church activities, and attempting to schedule more meetings for the upcoming months. September is fairly busy with three meetings in IL, WI, and IN, but at present I have only one meeting each in October and November.

I now have a little over 84% of my support, and I'm still praying that the Lord will bring in the rest in time to allow me to leave for the field by late this year or early next year.

I leave Saturday to head to Barron, Wisconsin then I will be in Milwaukee, Wisconsin all next week for a soulwinning seminar. It will be good to be traveling once again. Thanks so much for your continued prayers!

No comments: