Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More Progress

Well, the last two weeks have been busy ones. I was in Latham, Illinois on Sunday, October 20th. I visited this church soon after I started deputation, so it was a blessing to return and see people that I already knew. Then this past weekend, I spent Saturday and Sunday in North Liberty, Indiana. I spoke for a kids' harvest rally on Saturday evening. The Lord worked and three kids went out to talk to someone about salvation. Then I had a part in both services on Sunday.

My support continues to climb. With the addition of another church and another individual (actually a couple), I am at 94%. The increase is encouraging as it helps confirm to me the Lord's direction and blessing.

Things are falling into place in other areas as well. Friday will be my last day at work. My church has scheduled my commissioning service for 2pm on Saturday, December 6th. I will then leave for South Carolina on the following Monday and Tuesday to spend the remaining weeks with my dad. I have tickets to fly out of Atlanta on the evening of Saturday, January 3rd.

Please continue to pray that I will stay focused and accomplish everything I need to in the weeks ahead.

1 comment:

Sarah Ann said...

Praise the Lord that your support is coming in. I have been praying for you. Keep pressing on!!!

(From Mount Calvary)