Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another Week

Another week has started here in Kiari. Last week was a busy one with the special services for the church opening. The Lord really blessed as 10 people made professions of faith, and many Christians made decisions. We didn't have clinic on Wednesday because of the services, and had rather a small group on Friday.

 

Thank you so much for your prayers for my luggage. After many phone calls, my luggage was located in Port Moresby and sent on to Goroka. There another missionary was able to pick it up from the airport. It should reach Kiari on Wednesday via helicopter. Yet another blessing from the Lord.

 

I am really enjoying being involved once again in the ministry here. There is a definite satisfaction in knowing that I am right where God wants me to be. 

 

Please continue to pray for the ministry here and the for the growth of the baby Christians.

No comments: